- Content management systems (CMS), including Drupal, Wordpress and custom built.
- HTML and CSS - can troubleshoot CMS issues or work directly on the code.
- New pages and preparation and upload of new copy and images.
- Content reorganisation for an improved user journey.
- Site migration.
- Website reviews including:
link checking; ensuring consistency in layout and content, style and branding; accessibility, ensuring that all users have equal access to the site’s information and functionality; improving search engine ranking (SEO).
- Bilingual in English/French.
- Edit copy originating from different sources, producing consistent style and quality for your target audience.
- Proof-read and advise on best presentation of your copy.
- Identify areas of your site where the copy can be improved.
Writing, research and content preparation
Clear, concise and visually uncluttered copy is key to an engaging website.
- Produce web and search engine-friendly copy in plain English.
- Repurpose offline content for use online.
- Produce new content from scratch. Provide background research. Compile and produce content in the site’s style and format.
- Expertise in the humanitarian not-for-profit sector, particularly on issues of environment, developement, human rights and health.
Bespoke web design and build
Produce websites - from design to completion including:
- conceiving and creating bespoke designs
- structuring and preparing content for web use
- image preparation and sourcing
- hosting and domain names
- uploading websites and providing full user-testing
- comprehensive post-build site maintenance
Websites are built to W3C and Accessibility standards
- Web content management
- Web writing and editing
- Website design and build
- HTML / CSS
Based in London and also available for remote work
|Get in touch|